our MIDI to Gate+Velocity converter module. Trigger (Gate) eight drum voices in your rack from your external sequencer.
- Intellijel 1RU format but alternative panels available (3U 5HP or 1U Tile)
- 8 Gate outs
- 8 corresponding Velocity outs
- 3.5mm auto crossover TRS MIDI Input. (type A or type B outputs without adapter)
- Internal MIDI Thru for daisy chaining multiple Tram8s
- 12bit DAC up to 10V output on the CV outs (stock firmware sets 5V max for Velocity of 127)
- Backside switch for direct 5V bus or internal 5V regulator (from +12V rail) power supply.
- SysEx files for FW updates. alternative firmwares with different functions available soon
– BUGFIX: running status messages caused hanging gate outputs
Gate outs as in the stock firmware, but CV Outs are CCs 69-76 of the same MIDI Channel. Advised for ELEKTRON users
Outs in Clock&Random:
Gate Outputs: 1: Run signal - goes high with start low with stop 2: clock 24ppqn 3: clock 4ppqn aka 16th triggers. 4: 8th note trigger 5: clock 1ppqn aka quarter note triggers 6: half note shifted by a quarter (simple snare position) 7: beginning of bar pulse 8: 16th divided by 3 clock Velocity/CV Outputs: 1: random triggered each 16th 2: random triggered each 16th 3: brownian random triggered each 16th (drunken walk) 4: random triggered each quarter 5: random triggered each quarter 6: brownian random triggered each quarter (drunken walk) 7: random triggered each bar 8: 16th stepped ramp to go from 0-5V in a bar
Alternative 3U 5HP view: